DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY SANTORINI MYKONOS TUSCANY AMALFI RAVELLO SICILY

Sunday 27 April 2008

Wedding Day

I have just had a fantastic four days in Atlanta shooting a pilot for new TV show for Mark Burnett Productions and Dreamworks called 'Wedding Day'. It really was a unique experience and met and I worked with some really talented great people, it was a lot of fun . I wont say no more, than watch out for this show its going to be great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ian for making this week be absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to see all the photos, if the ones you showed us were any example.

Thanks! - A "YaYa"

Anonymous said...

I have heard fabulous things about you from the people who you photographed during the wedding week, can't wait to see them. Thank you so much for being part of this incredible experience. Another Ya Ya...

Unknown said...

I count myself as one of the lucky ones that had a great time working with YOU. I will never forget the round table, my new friend...and trying to capture lighting with you at 85mph traveling down I-20 in Atlanta, Georgia! You truly are the finest...and listen to the man, keep your eyes peeled for this great show!

Best,
The one-handed producer