DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY SANTORINI MYKONOS TUSCANY AMALFI RAVELLO SICILY

Monday 14 April 2008

BRIDES magazine Tuscany feature


I just received my copy of Brides magazine. Wow it looks good. Under the title 'Under the Tuscan Sun' The wedding really was truly amazing, lovely Italian style and I recommend everyone to have their own Tuscany wedding. Look soon for some more shots on my website www.ianjohnsonphoto.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian

Your pictures keep amazing me and I keep coming back to get more. Recognized your images in Brides before checking for the photographers details. Thanks for being such an inspiration. Anna

my walk... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenzie Shores Photography said...

VERY cool!