DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY SANTORINI MYKONOS TUSCANY AMALFI RAVELLO SICILY

Sunday 14 September 2008

Wedding in RED

My wedding over the weekend was set on an island, it had a destination wedding feel to it. Leila the bride was beautiful, half French half Tunisian. I just loved the the venue. I asked the bride Leila where the theme came from , she replied ' I just love this time of year'.



I saw a wedding guest with a shopping bag that said WHYRED that really suited this series of shots. The red band of carpet with apples hanging from it was a very cool idea.
CONTACT Ian Johnson Photo
Click here on www.ianjohnsonphoto.com then go to contact page
Wedding Day availability, tips, ideas, destination wedding galleries.

No comments: