DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER : IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IAN JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY SANTORINI MYKONOS TUSCANY AMALFI RAVELLO SICILY

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Santorini Weddings and few Greek wedding traditions



There were a couple of more surprises in the church at my Santorini wedding, one was the throwing of rice and almonds in the church !, lead by the priest, the other surprise and looking at Stefan s expression, his too, the head reef ceremony .... did I mention how hot it was in there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I saw the whole collections of your's that is really awesome. I really appreciate the photographer for capturing these beautiful and sweet movements, Photographer really made the day. I mean i don't have words to say that is really really good. I went to a marriage in santorini and I mate the photographer named as Sotiris, He is also good in Photography like i saw here. He is a good photographer if anyone want Picture like this then he can also contact him on Sotiris Tsakanikas Photography.